To learn more about this example of wood-look porcelain tile flooring, click the image. To see other styles, click here.
If you are thinking about replacing your flooring and you want the look of real wood flooring without the problems associated with it, then wood-look porcelain tile is your best choice. In Laval, South Shore and Montreal, the best wood-tile porcelain tile is found at Eco-Depot. Their website is warm and welcoming and they have a lot of choices when it comes to wood or wood-like porcelain flooring.
Wood-Look Porcelain Tile – Why Choose it Over Real Wood Flooring?
There are several benefits to using wood-look porcelain tile as a flooring material, as compared to other types of flooring, such as real wood flooring:
1. Durability: Porcelain tile looks like real wood flooring and it is extremely hard and resistant to wear and tear, making it a great choice for high-traffic areas. It’s difficult to scratch or chip unlike real wood flooring. It is also resistant to water, stains, and fading, so it can be used in a variety of settings, including kitchens, bathrooms, and outdoor spaces.
2. Low maintenance: Porcelain tile is very easy to clean and maintain. It does not require frequent waxing or sealing, unlike hardwood floors, and it can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth to remove dirt and grime. It won’t warp or break like actual wood flooring.
3. Versatility: Eco-Depot offers you wood-look porcelain tile in a wide range of colors, sizes, and styles, so you can find a beautiful design that will fit any space. It can also be used to mimic the look of other materials, like stone or marble, making it a versatile choice for any space.
4. Cost-effective: Porcelain tiles are usually less expensive than hardwood flooring, making them a great option for those on a budget, without sacrificing beauty, durability and the other benefits of wood-look porcelain tile flooring.
5. Wood-Look Porcelain tile is Eco-friendly: Porcelain tile is made from natural, abundant materials, and it can be recycled, making it an environmentally-friendly flooring choice.
6. Water Resistance: Porcelain tiles are impervious to water, making them suitable for use in areas with high humidity or frequent water exposure. With wood-look porcelain tile. you can have the beauty of wood flooring in your bathroom, kitchen or even outdoor patio.
To learn more about this example of faux wood flooring, click the image. To see other styles, click here.
Can I use wood-look porcelain tile outdoors?
The short answer is “Absolutely!” A lot of people have adopted wood-look porcelain tile for their outdoor areas like patios and decks. Since it’s very durable and water-resistant, it works perfectly for outdoor areas where you would like to have the look of wood without worrying about the high maintenance that real wood flooring requires.
More about faux wood porcelain tile from Eco-Depot
Wood look porcelain tile is an excellent flooring material that combines the natural beauty of wood with the high quality of porcelain. Here at Eco Depot, we want to help you create the best floors possible for your Montreal home. Wood look porcelain tile is incredibly durable, made from inert materials that will stand the test of time. This makes it an excellent choice for replacing flooring in high-traffic areas like hallways or for remodeling basement and kitchen floors.
Here at Eco Depot, we want you to have the best, which is why all of our products are made with quality in mind. Our imitation wood porcelain tiles are designed to give you the best possible value. Our flooring has been engineered to be anti-slip, with studs, ribs, or abrasive grit keeping everything in place. In addition, it’s easy to clean and care for, allowing you to create a high-sanitation environment with little maintenance.
To learn more about this example of imitation wood flooring, click the image. To see other styles, click here.