There are several ways to improve a retail store. No matter what niche you serve or what type of store you have, one of the first things people do when they enter is look at your floors. There are several things they will notice about them right away.
- Are they swept and polished? Do you keep them clean?
- Are there scratches or damage to the tiles?
- Does the floor match the rest of the decor?
- Is the floor tile design compatible with other elements within the store – decor, furniture, etc.?
- Do the colors match?
- Is there an overall consistency in design from the floor up?
- Is it comfortable to walk on?
This is just a start. Many customers will not necessarily know what the problem is, but when they enter your store and get the feeling that something is off, they could leave and not come back. Your floor is an integral part of creating the overall atmosphere of your retail store. If the floor is incongruent with the rest of your business, South Shore shoppers will know.
Pay a visit to the Éco Dépôt Céramique South Shore tile showroom and get a feel for what we have in stock.
When you’re ready to upgrade your retail floor, look at us first.